Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Bloggers

After I read the article "A portrait of the internet's new storytellers", I found out what I did two years ago was considered blogging. I went to the one of the tv show website and post a threat or replied to the threat that was already posted. When I read this article, I noticed there is not too many Asians do the blogging. The reason that the people in the rural areas have less percentage in bloggers because many of
them are still without the internet connection. I know this for a fact because I was one panelist that did the study for the "internet for all campaign." Do I read the blog on the news? I guess I do, I read some of the article online and specially on the American online.

2 comments:

lanegood said...

Who are the bloggers? Even if someone has access to the internet, how can they afford to not work and publish to blogs? It seems like this takes some time. If time is money, where is the money coming from? Could it be that blogging is a pastime of the wealthy and privileged?

Come and See Africa said...

Put your name or your initial on your blog title, so I can recognize you.