Thursday, October 4, 2007

I Google

This week I learned about the igoogle. I've never used before until Dr. Foreman mentioned in the class last week and Toni did her thing in igoogle doc. When I signed up for the igoogle account I did not know I can use my aol account and get to it. At first I signed up as a new user and somehow I did not successful get in. So I entered my aol account and it worked. When I logged in, I was so confuse where to start to make powerpoint presentation. Then I opened one of the files that Lynda had put in there already. I do the save as the presentation and it worked. Late last night when I checked my email, Desmond wanted to work with me on the "A Whole New Mind's Meaning
" I invited him into presentation slides that I have started.

1 comment:

Come and See Africa said...

It is a great way to organize an online world. Did you add Google reader and some other neat tools to your iGoogle page?